Blog Archive

Tuesday

Have you heard of Juvenile macromastia? meet this lady that it made her breast to grow 3 times its original size in three years.

This IG model, HaruHi MiWaKo who lives in Amsterdam, describes how she went from having big Boobs to having super big Boobs all within a 3 year period. She says the breastt growth is caused by a condition known as (Juvenile) macromastia. She also talked about how she tried to visit the US but was denied visa because she had her cell phone with her during the interview.
She wrote:
“Hello you,
I had one custom made bra , it was crazy expensive (€650). But its not really good it doesn’t fit good actually. I wear my custom bra with another tight bra underneath to keep my bre@.$ts up.

I have of course thought of bre@.$t reduction but I live by the creed “Everything for a reason”. I will eventually have to reduce. I hope not for a while just praying they don’t grow too rapidly.
Yes I do have names for my B@.0bs. Rightboob: Boob-Lee. Leftboob: Boobafina. Named them after Bruce Lee and other boob a character from “Adventure time”
“I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”
She captioned this photo:
Here her boobs were big but not as massive as  the photos down

No comments:

Post a Comment