Blog Archive

Sunday

Rob Kerdashian laments! he wants his Dream back

Its been about Rob Kerdashian and his fiance Blacchyna since morning, as hackers uncovered Chyna's series of chats showing she plans on leaving Rob after a year and that she is with Rob for the money and famenot love.
Rob took to his Ig to lament showing followers the house he bought and decorated for them, which is now empty because Chyna left with the baby..he said he wants his baby back. video below
Sorry to be so open but I'm not feeling so good after seeing @blacchyna messages about me and what her plans were. I have never been this heartbroken in my life. I don't mind being so open or if anyone thinks I'm being weak but I don't play when it comes to Family and Chyna was my Family and thought we were getting married. I treated her as a Queen. My baby girl is 1 month old and Chyna took her and left this beautiful home that I just bought for us. Right before Christmas. Someone I have given my all too. I Loved every inch of that woman and loved everything that came with her. I truly loved Angela. I gave everything I owned for her. Didn't know I was just part of her plan. I really believed she was in love with me the way that I was with her and I am so hurt and never felt this before. It's different when you have a kid with someone. And after reading Chyna's messages to her best friend she was going to drop me after a year. She didn't even make it to that. I am so broken. This is a woman I fought my entire family for. I was in love with this woman to the fullest and I was none of that to her. Go to my snap-----> @robphuckedmeA video posted by ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) on

Some people said is a publicity stunt to promote their reality Tv Rob and Chyna season 2. But Rob said that it is all real.


No comments:

Post a Comment