Blog Archive

Sunday

See this crazy fan that tattooed Mourinho's face on her breast

Viv Bodycote, 59, has covered her home with pictures of the Manchester United manager and has even named her pet tortoises after Mourinho and his wife Matilde.


This is Viv's fourth tattoo in tribute to Mourinho
This is Viv’s fourth tattoo in tribute to Jose Mourinho
She says her husband is 'supportive'
She says her husband is ‘supportive’
Now the gran-of-five has celebrated her love for The Special One by getting a tattoo inked across her chest.
The tattoo is Viv’s fourth in tribute to Mourinho as she already has one on her arm of the Portuguese flag with the words ‘The Special One’ and the initials ‘JM’ on her wrist.
She also has a tattoo of a heart under the words “Mrs Jose Mourinho” on her chest.
Viv, from Earl Shilton, Leics., got the latest tattoo as an early Christmas present from long-suffering husband Tony, 76, who paid £120 for her to go under the needle.
Teaching assistant Viv said: “What can I say? I love Jose. I supported Chelsea when he was manager and now I support him at Manchester.


Bodycote, 59, has covered her home with pictures of the Manchester United manager
SWNS:South West News Service

Viv has covered her home with pictures of the Manchester United manager
She switched allegiance to Manchester United when Mourinho took charge

She switched allegiance to Manchester United when Mourinho took charge
“He’s an inspirational manager and I love everything about him.
“My husband is very supportive and really surprised me when he said he’d bought me a Jose tattoo for Christmas.
“It took two-and-a-half hours to complete and hurt like hell but I’m delighted with the result. Every time I look down, he’s on my heart.”
Mum-of-two Viv, who also has five grandchildren, says she spends all day thinking about the Special One and wears a ‘Mrs Mourinho’ t-shirt to bed.


"He has become an addiction," says Viv

“He has become an addiction,” says Viv
The gran has supported Chelsea since the age of 15 and fell for the manager when he first took charge in 2004.
But she switched allegiance to Manchester United when he took charge there in the summer and had her second tattoo in celebration.
Viv is now saving up to have her entire home decorated with special Mourinho wallpaper.
She added: “It’s more of an obsession than being a fan.
“I won’t go out If he’s on TV. I watch every single game and every interview. It occupies quite a lot of my life.
“It has become a real addiction, he has become an addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment