Blog Archive

Wednesday

41 years old Model Molly Sims and Scott Stuber are now parents for a second time together.


Molly Sims and Scott Stuber are now parents for a second time together.
The 41-year-old model revealed the news on her website, accompanied by a photo of their new addition.
"We welcome Scarlett May Stuber into our family. Our hearts are bigger with you here," she wrote.
Sims and Stuber -- a 46-year-old film producer -- had their first child, Brooks, in 2012.
"There were difficulties because I started later," she continued. "I got married later. I had children later. But I'm really happy.""I love being a mother," Sims recently told CBS News. "But I've also had a great career. I've done everything I want to do. And I still want to do more...knock on wood. I'm very content where I am at 40, but I also think that's because I started later in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment