Blog Archive

Saturday

Actress Kadiri fumes, says its rubbish linking her to Apostle Suleman’s alleged scandal




Popular Nollywood Actress, Ruth Kadiri has fumed over the recent reports that she too was ditched by the General Overseer, Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman in a wave of sex allegations against the Apostle by a Canada-based self-professed stripper, Ms. Stephanie Otobo.

When Actress Kadiri was approached by newsmen to say if she was ever in amorous relationship with Apostle Suleman as being carried by some media, she fumed, saying, “Are you people freaking kidding me? I don’t understand, where is this whole nonsense coming from? You are calling me over what? Can you imagine? I don’t understand this kind of nonsense; why are they calling me? How would I not get angry? I am here just living my life and you call me from nowhere and you are asking me rubbish question. What sort of rubbish is that? Please I don’t want to be rude to you.”
Recall that this is the third Actress fingered to have had an amorous relationship with Apostle Suleman. The other two are Daniella Okeke and Iyabo Ojo who have equally not come out really to say in clear terms that they were in such relationship with the Apostle. Ms. Otobo had engaged the services of a lawyer, Keyamo to sue Apostle Suleman, demanding N500 million naira over claims that the Apostle had amorous affair with her and promised to marry her, a claim she said the Apostle reneged upon. Apostle Suleman has also come out to deny such ever happening, saying the said lady-sripper could be one of the beneficiaries of his magnanimity to poor people but has instead, turned to defame his person while capitalising on his good nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment